You know, Microsoft distributed 10,000 vouchers worldwide for Microsoft Student Partners. A voucher may be redeemed to take one of the following MTA exams: 98-349, 98-361, 98-363, 98-364, 98-365, 98-366, 98-367, 98-372, 98-374, 98-375 and 98-379. Today’s blog is about how to create an account at prometric and schedule and exam using your voucher code.
01. First of all, go to Prometric Registration Page.
02. Please use your @studentpartner.com account to create a prometric profile.
03. After registration, you will see this page for schedule.
04. Select (“Microsoft”) and Program (“Microsoft Technology Associate “) , click next.
05. Then select your exam & language.
06. Now, schedule your exam at your favorite exam center. To schedule exam, click “Schedule Appointment”.
07. Then select exam date and time.
08. After that, the exam payment will be shown. To apply voucher, click “Enter Promo Code/Voucher”.
09. To get voucher code, sign in at your @studentpartner.com account and get the voucher code.
10. Select “Voucher Number” at Discount type and enter your voucher number, click Validate.
11. After validating, a confirmation page will be shown. Then, Check “I Agree” and click “Confirmation Registration”.
12. Finally, a confirmation page will be shown and you will get an email also at your @studentpartner.com email address.
You can use those MTA vouchers only for those MTA exams:
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Database Fundamentals
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Web Development Fundamentals
- .NET Fundamentals
- Gaming Development Fundamentals
- HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- Software Testing Fundamentals
That’s it 🙂 Thank you to visit my blog.
Best of luck!